WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
PIMMS Famous Brands (Pty) Ltd (“PFB”) and its PFB Brands (Safeload and LifeBrnd) believe that your personal information is your most valuable asset and that it should be protected.
By continuing to use this website:
- You agree that we may “collect, collate, process and/or store” your personal information (as defined in POPI) (“process”) for, the purposes set out in this Policy including providing you with access to the website and the website content.
- Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by any unauthorised person, we will notify the relevant regulator and you, unless a public body responsible for detection, prevention or investigation of offences or the relevant regulator informs us that notifying you will impede a criminal investigation.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may have asked you for personal information, such as your name, identity number, telephone numbers and email address when you:
- Shopped with us online
- Ordered products directly
- Entered a competition with any of the PFB brands or
- Visited our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information that we collect from you as follows:
In the normal course of business to administer your PFB account
To communicate special offers and discounts to you
If you consented, to contact you about special offers from one of the PFB Brands
PFB has good physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place, which guarantee the safety of your personal information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information that we have will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with any third parties unless you have permitted us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, or
- We need to share it with our service providers.
WHEN WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information may be processed when you:
- complete the relevant application form on our website to subscribe or register;
browse the website.
- If you’d like us to delete and destroy any of your personal information we will do so.
- You may request that we amend or update your personal information at any time
- If you request copies of documents containing your personal information, you may have to pay a reasonable fee
- We can refuse to disclose certain information to you or refuse to provide you with documents in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act
- From time to time, we may amend this Privacy Statement
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
When you are using the website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those third party websites.
- If you are currently receive marketing information from us which you would prefer not to receive in the future please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org